Antique 1850 George III 3rd Entryway, or Sideboard Table Mother of Pearl Inlay
George III Entryway Sideboard, Buffet Table, Ladies Petit Desk. The hand crafted 1850s table is adorned with mother of pearl medallion and rosewood inlay. One center drawer with multiple storage compartments & two side compartments with rounded cabinet Fronts.
Three exquisite brass & mother of pearl drawer pull pulls. This very well-preserved table is a stunning and a high-quality statement piece for your home. We have two similar chairs and a love seat that match this table, if you would like to pair them all together as did the prior owner.
From the estate of a successful businessman who was an avid antique collector. 32.5 inches long 28 inches high 18 inches deep. 14.5 inch leg opening. I have found a lot of things that I like and enjoy, but the real pleasure is meeting wonderful people like you. Antique Eastlake Oval Table in Solid Walnut on Casters 1900c Made in USA!
No exaggeration, the best sellers I have ever dealt with. Wonderfully kind, thoughtful, and thorough. I set them to no small task, and they exceeded all expectations. My very delicate items went on quite the long journey and all arrived in one piece.
ANTIQUE CRYSTAL LIGHT DUAL BRASS PHOENIXES LAMP HOLLYWOOD REGENCY EXC. This item is in the category "Antiques\Furniture\Tables". The seller is "brunos-treasures" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Antique: Yes
- Handle Finish: Antique Brass
- Shape: Oval
- Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor
- Year Manufactured: 1850
- Item Length (Interior): 32 inches
- Item Length: 32 in
- Additional Parts Required: No
- Department: Adult
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Item Height: 28 in
- Style: Edwardian
- Personalized: No
- Features: With Storage, Inlay Detail, Two Rounded End Cabinets
- Handle Type: Knob
- Finish: Antique
- Room: Any Room, Bathroom, Bedroom, Dining Room, Foyer, Guestroom, Hallway, Home Office/Study, Living Room, Lounge, Porch, Sunroom
- Item Width: 18 in
- Handmade: Yes
- Pattern: Floral
- Assembly Status: Fully Assembled
- Color: Brown
- Tabletop Material: Mahogany
- Material: Brass, Mahogany, Maple, Mother of Pearl
- Brand: Chippendale
- Type: Side/End Table
- Number of Drawers: 1
- Assembly Required: No
- Theme: Victorian
- Time Period Manufactured: Victorian (1837-1901)
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom
- Handle Material: Mother of Pearl
- Item Weight: 25 lb